THE RANDOM REPLY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE RANDOM REPLY

SEX, LULZ, AND LOTS OF SPAM with a few movies, games, and various topics

HomePortalGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Albert Camus ~ The Outsider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Missanthropy
Rank
Rank
Missanthropy

Female Number of posts : 62
Employment : Mom
Interests : Spending waaay to much time online
Warnngs :
Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Empty
PostSubject: Albert Camus ~ The Outsider   Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:22 am

I just started reading a very interesting book called "The Outsider" by Albert Camus. The Main character Mersault suffers the lose of his mother and is a story of how society has labeled him and the trials he goes through ( don't want to give to much of the story away ). Quite the compelling read actually. I can't wait to finish it already.winking

Does anybody like Albert Camus's work? This is my 1st book I've read from him and I'm anxious to delve deeper into the twisted mind of this author. rose
Back to top Go down
http://therealm.forumotion.com
RuDe BoReD AnD ObNoXiOuS
Rank
Rank
RuDe BoReD AnD ObNoXiOuS

Male Number of posts : 502
Employment : Chef
Interests : Anime, Reading, Writing, Movies, Games, Culinary Art, Graphic Art, Photography, Educating myself
Warnngs :
Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Albert Camus ~ The Outsider   Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:37 am

Who? Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Icon_forkheads_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rude_bored_and_obnoxious
Missanthropy
Rank
Rank
Missanthropy

Female Number of posts : 62
Employment : Mom
Interests : Spending waaay to much time online
Warnngs :
Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Albert Camus ~ The Outsider   Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:39 am

He's actually a french author a friend of mine turned me on to. So the original version was in French Just translated to english. I never heard of him before myself really. But now that I finished this book lastnite. I'm looking to read more of his work now. The author has very dark views on things..and I like that! hee hee

But the problem I'm having is alot of bookstores here in the US have never heard of him either or don't carry his work, which really bugs me out. raised eyebrow

But Thank God for Amazon.com.. They have everything. tongue

I think i'm gonna buy "The Plague" and "Exile and the Kingdom" next. thinking
Back to top Go down
http://therealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Camus ~ The Outsider   Albert Camus ~ The Outsider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albert Camus ~ The Outsider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE RANDOM REPLY :: TRR DISCUSSION FORUMS :: WRITING, POETRY, AND LITERATURE-
Jump to: